Choose the best for educational success
To meet the challenges of implementing Common Core or state standards, districts want actionable assessment results. Perspective’s services – enhanced score reports, resources targeted to individual students or groups, and teacher professional development – are web-based and require no specialized training or computer programs to use.
Who benefits from Perspective?
- Students – prepare for upcoming assessments through activities in class or as homework
- Parents – work with their child at home using easy-to-understand learning tools
- Teachers – create targeted lessons and assignments
- Districts – drive up AYP results and ensure that teachers are properly trained in assessment scoring
Anyone using Perspective is drawing on Pearson’s decades of real-world experience, research, and innovation. Our materials are accessible to all students and a variety of learning styles. And we continually bring in new learning resources to broaden the resource base for your students. Our latest addition: enVisionMATH – the country’s #1 elementary math program!
“It relieves much of the stress of using technology for families and teachers alike.”
- Meg Litts, Onomia (MN) Public Schools